Friday, November 14, 2014

Weekly World Wide Web


Peachy Keen Blog: Weekly World Wide Web
I want to high five all of you just for making it through the week. In my eyes, that's quite the accomplishment, really. I won't confess how many mini Twix candy bars left over from Halloween that I consumed to make it through a week of midterms, but let's just say it was a lot. You do what you gotta do! (PS - Did you know I'm still in school? I like to consider myself a perpetual student. ;) During those blessed study breaks, I found myself browsing the blog world, and came across some goodies I wanted to share with you all!

1. A homemade butter recipe that sounds easy as pie.

2. This list of tips & tricks to help you keep in shape during the cold winter months.

3. Nail polish reviews that make you want to immediately jump on Amazon and order everything.

4. Holiday decor worth three fist pump cheers. It's just so lovely and perfect and cozy.

5. This really great post from Amberly's Marriage & Money series.

6. A printable cleaning schedule for anyone like me who forgets that baseboards need to be cleaned every so often.

2 comments:

  1. Thank you so much for featuring me!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks so much for featuring my homemade butter! It might even be easier then pie ;)

    ReplyDelete