Thursday, February 5, 2015

Hip Hip Hooray.


Expecting our first little nugget to show up sometime in September. Hooray!

Life lately has been ginger ale bottles, swollen toes, morning naps, and a strong avoidance to cheese & cologne. My natural spaciness has reached impressive levels. Yesterday I stood in front of my door for a full three minutes, trying desperately to unlock it with the buttons for my sedan.

Mamas everywhere, please throw all of your pregnancy advice at me. I've been lucky in having my entire work department full of beautiful expecting ladies, and I spend most shifts throwing a thousand questions at them. (How do you fight insomnia/nausea/constipation? What in the world is a glucose test? Babies can be born with TEETH?) 

Anyways. We're all sorts of excited over here. Happy Thursday! 

2 comments: