Friday, December 5, 2014

Weekly World Wide Web

blog posts, tutorials, recipes, DIY
IT'S HERE, IT'S HERE! The best time of the year! My boxes of decorations have been hauled up from the basement, hot chocolate with whipped cream and marshmallows has become a nightly ritual, and my social media feeds are exploding with festive colors and glitter. And oh! the pictures on my feeds! The Christmas trees and cute plaid outfits, the holiday cookies and fun printables, the snow and bright red lipsticks. It's too much for this Christmas-loving heart to handle, so I'm sharing some of my favorites (mixed with some equally fabulous non-Christmas posts) with you all today.

1. A breakfast quiche recipe you probably need to make this weekend. (I'm a biiiiig fan of eating breakfast foods for dinner, so you can bet your bottom dollar this will be gracing our dinner table soon.)

2. This absolutely perfect, adorable, and amazing DIY Sequin Letter Garland.

3. This DIY Candy Cane Wreath tutorial.

4. A post dedicated to cute beanies. I'm loving C, D, and L.

5. Cold weather skin care tips that I can't wait to try out.

6. Emi's tales and pictures of visiting Old Delhi last week. It makes me want to start dropping hints to my husband that we need to go to India. :)
------------------------------------------
Linking up over here today:

No comments:

Post a Comment