Monday, February 16, 2015

Coconut Crack Bars

If you've been to this corner of the internet before, you've probably realized that I'm all about things being easy and not taking a lot of time. Easy crafts, easy makeup tips, easy recipes, etc. Well, my friends, I can promise you that this is one of the easiest treats you could ever make - 5 ingredients and no baking! If you're a big fan of coconut, like myself, you will be over the moon for this treat. My coworker brought in these bars to share a few weeks ago and I immediately asked her for the recipe. . .they're that good!

Ingredients:
1 c. unsweetened shredded coconut
1/4 c. agave
2 T. coconut oil
1/2 t. vanilla
1/8 t. salt

Directions:
1. Combine all ingredients in a medium bowl.
2. Scoop mixture into a small container and smooth it out evenly.
3. Refrigerate for an hour before cutting squares.

Note: I microwaved some peanut butter and chocolate together and drizzled it on top of the bars. I'd highly recommend it!

Enjoy!

-----------------------------------
Linking up over here:

1 comment:

  1. These sound delish!! Thanks so much for linking up with us at the Motivational Monday link party - I hope you'll join us again next week!!

    Danielle
    SewMuchCrafting.com

    ReplyDelete